Sydney is one of the ten most expensive cities to live in the world. It now has a higher cost of living than London and New York. According to the Living 2018 survey that analyzed 130 cities based on the cost of food, rent, clothing, utility bills, transport, private school fees, recreational cost, and domestic help, Sydney is the most expensive city in Australia.
The reason behind the higher cost of living is because many people want to live in Sydney. That should not end your dream to land in Sydney. The city has a lot to offer. Many people want to live in this city because it is the best place to do business due to its high population.
If you are looking for a great city to spend your holidays, Sydney has more to offer than your demands.
Other reasons why Sydney is among the best cities in the world are:
- It has the most beautiful harbors
- It is a cosmopolitan city
- It has the most spectacular New Year Fireworks
- Its booming art and culture
- It is a food scene like no other. You get a chance to bite what is not in any other city.
- It has cool and friendly locals
- It has beautiful parks. The government is also planning to transform it into a city that is green, global, and connected by 2030.
Despite all that, it receives tons of tourists. You can be one of them. Some of the top tourist attractions are:
- The Sydney Opera House
- Manly Wharf
- Sydney Harbor
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge
- The Rocks
- Palm beach
- Sydney tower
- Royal botanic garden
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse
- Gordons Bay
- Queen Victoria Building
- Hyde park
The list does not end there. If you want to explore what our beautiful planet has for us, get started by visiting Sydney. For better and cheap accommodation Sydney deals, check-in Fraser Suites Sydney. Their accommodation services are premium and affordable.